Mental Health Center
In order to provide our patients with the widest possible range of health care services in one institution, thus ensuring the availability of health services, we established our Mental Health Center. The center was established in Klaipeda, Šermukšnių st. 1, on the third floor of the building. At the mental health center, we provide our patients with the services of a psychiatrist, medical psychologist, mental health nurse and social worker. Registration for consultations is carried out by phone 8 46 322 422 or upon arrival at the PSC on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
The services of the mental health center are provided to patients registered with UAB “Mano šeimos gydytojas”.
A referral from a family physician is not required for mental health center services. Services that are financed by the Compulsory Health Insurance Fund (PSDF) are free of charge.
When is it recommended to contact the Mental Health Center?
If you are bothered by:
- Feelings of anxiety and sadness
- Feelings of insecurity, threat and fear
- Sleep disorders
- Impaired attention concentration
- Memory disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Emotional and behavioral disorders
- Experiencing a psychological crisis
Services provided at the Mental Health Center:
- Psychological tests (psychodiagnostics)
- Treatment of mental disorders
- Assistance to persons experiencing crisis situations
- Help with insomnia, increased stress and anxiety
- A preventive mental health examination is performed (for driving, work, weapons, etc.). More information here
The patients or their representatives of UAB “Mano Šeimos gydytojas” have the opportunity to contact a psychiatrist, medical psychologist, social worker, mental health nurse and receive a remote primary outpatient mental health care service using information and electronic communication technologies.
The consultation is provided without going to an institution providing primary outpatient mental health care services, after pre-registration for the scheduled consultation, after coordinating the date and time of the consultation with the specialist. Remote consultation can be provided at the indicated reception by phone 8 46 322 422.
When providing a remote health service at the PSC, a psychiatrist assesses the patient’s health condition (based on the data provided by the patient or his representative) and decides on the further provision of the remote service.
A psychiatrist, providing a remote health service (if the patient’s mental condition is stable), can continue prescribing previously prescribed drugs by prescribing digital recipe.
If it is not possible to verify the accuracy of the mental health data provided by the patient or his representative, the psychiatrist or child and adolescent psychiatrist may refuse to provide a telehealth service:
- if it is a new treatment case and the psychiatrist cannot assess the patient’s health condition without an examination
he is asked to prescribe medication that he has not taken before
- if the patient’s mental health condition has deteriorated and a mental health evaluation is necessary.
- In such cases, the patient registered for consultation in the usual manner.
OUT OF WORKING HOURS PLEASE CONTACT:
Psychiatry Branch of Klaipėda Republican Hospital
ADMISSION EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
Department phone: (8 46) 39 77 84
Address: Baltikalnio st. 10a, Klaipėda
DEPARTMENT OF CHILD PSYCHIATRY
Department phone: (8 46) 40 44 21
Address: Puodžių st. 9, Klaipėda